Formik and Yup provides a nice easy way to do conditional validation for your React projects.
- Continue reading about How To Do Conditional Validation With Formik and Yup
- Continue reading about What Is the Lang Attribute Used For?
The lang attribute is used to define the language of the text content of an element. It is usually found on the HTML tag, where it is used to define the language of a web page.
- Continue reading about How to Style Accessibility Skip Links
Skip links are an important accessibility tool for skipping repeating blocks of content. We will look at why you should use them, example websites and how to style them.
- Continue reading about Multiline Text Truncation With CSS Only
Multiline text truncation is a classic problem, which over the years has been a little bit tricky do if you want an ellipsis at the end. However, now it’s super simple.
Intl.NumberFormatis the one to use for displaying numbers and prices.
- Continue reading about Create NES Inspired Websites With NES.css
NES.css is a super fun Nintendo inspired CSS project, especially if you are a fan of 8bit games.
- Continue reading about How To Test A Whole Website For Accessibility With Accessibility Reporter
I am a good person, which means that I always aim to make any website I work on accessible, so I have created a little website to try to help improve website accessibility called Accessibility Reporter.
- Continue reading about Native Sharing for the Web
The Web Share API allows websites to use native device sharing, which is pretty cool.