nofollow are rel attribute values that are important to use on links for both SEO and security.
- Continue reading about noreferrer vs noopener vs nofollow
- Continue reading about How to Exclude Multiple Query Parameters in Google Analytics 4
In the old version of Google Analytics it was easy to filter out multiple query parameters using “Exclude URL Query Parameters” in the settings. In Google Analytics 4 there isn’t a simple setting, however there is an easy way of doing in through Google Tag Manager.
- Continue reading about How CSS Clamp Can Replace Media Queries
Lots of frontend developers are getting excited by container queries finally starting to get implemented by browsers. However, some of these features can already be achieved with CSS clamp.
- Continue reading about How to Add Chromecast Support to Your Website Videos
I recently had to add Chromecast to a client’s website and I couldn’t find a good guide on how to do it (the Chromecast documentation is a bit rubbish), so I thought I would create one with a full working example.
- Continue reading about Can Plausible Replace Google Analytics?
While on the search for a Google Analytics replacement I came across Plausible. Can it replace Google Analytics?
- Continue reading about Is Netlify Analytics Worth It?
Netlify is my go-to for static website hosting and I am on the lookout for an alternative to Google Analytics, so I thought I would give Netlify Analytics a try to see how it compares.
- Continue reading about How to Generate Alt Text Using Azure Computer Vision
Azure Computer Vision has some nice and easy to use APIs that can help us to generate captions and alternative text for images.
- Continue reading about Automatically Set A User Role on Signup With Netlify Identity
Netlify Identity is a great simple way to add authentication to your static website. However, at the moment if you are using the Netlify Identity Widget you have to create a function in order to automatically give users in a role on signup.
- Continue reading about Setting Security Headers With Netlify
There are a basic set of standard security headers that every website should set to help make your website more secure. Here is how you set these headers in Netlify.